View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

3/20/10

Capricorn that's me..... jan 16 1962

*****Capricorn************ You've had it with delays, roadblocks, interruptions and all the rest of today's modern bullshit along with those interesting do-not-pass-go situations the universe has gleefully tossed in your path for the past several weeks -- or has it been years? Regardless of what you call them, the nuisances are finally coming to an end -- and just in the nick of time. Still, give it a day or two before you try to make plans you actually want to keep. ***********wow how did they know ......the story of my life i really don't believe in this bullshit but i do believe you control your life by what you do when the boogie men try to rob you......keep your ammo dry and weapons clean and a watchful eye on your wing man's six *******peace out******* ************DAVE***********OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT**********