View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

3/27/10

An idea whose time has come.

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they didn't pay into Social Security, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Health care Reform that is being considered...in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop. This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come. Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ". WHAT DO YOU THINK ?????? I'll post it !!!!! davidrhughes@sbcglobal.net ***************DAVE*********OF*****DAVE'S*****SIMPLE*****SPOT ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY HI and THANKS FOR COMING BYE ********DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT Moscow, Moscow City, Russian Federation Tyumen, Tyumen', Russian Federation Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania Montevideo, Uruguay Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States Durham, North Carolina, United States Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada Lafayette, Louisiana, United States Mexico, Distrito Federal, Mexico JUST A FEW OF THE MANY HITS EACH DAY..........IF YOU GOT A COMMENT I WILL POST IT WITH NO NAMES IF YOU LIKE .....I PROMISE I DON'T BITE THANKS AND BE SAFE davidrhughes@sbcglobal.net