View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

4/27/10

Springfield XDM .40

******** **************** XDM 40 CAL ************* The XDM is built on the XD platform, or the HS Produkt HS-2000 in Croatia, and currently available in the 40 S&W and 9mm. It has a 4.5″ barrel similar to the XD Tactical. The main Difference between the XD Tactical and the XDM is the grip. The XDM comes with interchangeable grips to adjust for the shooters preferred grip size. It is a little bit wider than the previous XD-40’s, not sure – but it seems to be. It comes standard in Alabama with two 16 round high capacity magazines, all the normal XD gear Holster, speed loader, magazine pouch, and an allen/hex key. One thing I did not expect was the new larger case. The case it comes in looks a lot more industrial than previous versions and isn’t crowded for room. I THINK THEY DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS GUN......I WISH THE SITES WERE MORE LIKE GLOCK .......I LIKE THE Springfield XDM .40 ....I HAVE ONE..thanks for the review guys very well done.....DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT Doctors vs Gun owners Doctors (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000. (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.. (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171. Statistics courtesy of U.S Dept of Health and Human Services. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Now think about this: Guns (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million) (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500. (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .000188. Statistics courtesy of FBI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Out of concern for the public at large, I withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention! **********DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT*********