View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

4/1/10

Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder Died March 03, 2006 serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom 20, of Finksburg, Md.; assigned to Combat Service Support Group 1, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.; died March 3 from a vehicle accident in Anbar province, Iraq. WESTMINSTER, Md. — A Marine from Maryland was killed last week in Iraq in an accident while supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Snyder, 20, was assigned to Combat Service Support Group-1, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, in Twentynine Palms, Calif. Julie Snyder, Matthew’s mother, was too saddened to talk, but she allowed her sister, Cathy Menefee, to speak for the family. She told The (Baltimore) Sun of his keen sense of humor and an unwavering sense of responsibility, which culminated in his decision to join the military. “It’s sounds so cliche, but he died doing what he wanted to do,” Menefee said. “He always wanted to be a Marine.” Snyder enlisted on Oct. 14, 2003. He had been based at Camp Lejeune, N.C., before being assigned to Twentynine Palms in August 2004 as a generator mechanic. He was the middle of three children, with sisters Sarah Snyder, 22, of Hanover, Pa., and Tracie Snyder, 18, who lives with their father in York, Pa. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder STAND TALL MARINE YOUR SERVICE TO COUNTRY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN BY THIS NCO DAVE*****OF*****DAVE'S*****SIMPLE*****SPOT
3/1 Marines in Fallujah - The top video clips of the week are here