View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

6/30/10

went to see****TOBY KEITH****at Fort Sill July 2 great show

Freedom
FROM DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
America has shined as a beacon of freedom in an unfree world for more than two centuries. To this day, for instance, most people living outside our borders reside in countries where the private practice of broadcast journalism is illegal and where the state is the dominant banker. Americans can say anything they want, worship any god they choose, and associate with any motley crew around. Our legacy is not slave chains, Wounded Knee, and the murder of James Byrd, but American GIs liberating a Nazi death camp, an immigrant's first glance of lady liberty's torch, and Ronald Reagan exhorting the Soviet's to tear down the Berlin Wall. If nothing else, America means freedom...............AND I'M DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN............... IF YOU SEE A SERVICEMAN OR WOMAN THANK THEM
THEY ARE THE REASON WE HAVE FREEDOM *****DAVE
LAURA SARA AND I WENT TO A ****TOBY KEITH**** CONCERT JULY 2 AT FORT SILL IN LAWTON OKLAHOMA ...........WOW GREAT SHOW.......... THE ARMY DID A GOOD JOB LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO WITH OVER 15,000 PEOPLE ON A POLO FIELD IN THE POURING RAIN ******HOOOOOA*******GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS THANKS TOBY AND THANKS TO THE UNITED STATES ARMY
DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
***************HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT ANY GUNS LATELY SO TAKE A LOOK AT MY FNP45 VERY NICE *****ONCE AGAIN***** FIRST THING TO KNOW ABOUT A GUN FIGHT IS BRING A KICKASS GUN
DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
A Colbert Christmas: Toby Keith Sings
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor Fox News