View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

7/14/10

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE....?????MOSQUE?????...sleep now in the fire....

back when i was around 16 years old i had all kind of rage...for no apparent reason......but now I'm 48 and i got the rage back again ...this time for a reason...focus pinpoint wild angry just plain pissed off ...NOW THEY WANT TO PUT A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO you got to be kidding .....these rag heads can go strait to hell ..I'm so tired of this bullshit maybe the little pussy geeeehodders will come to OKLAHOMA ...when will America wake up and realize these people don't like us but they sure like living here don't they ....you can send them all back to bum fuck Egypt....because I'm tired of all the bullshit
....i guess I'm 16 again lucky me.....DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
DON'T EVER STOP...... DON'T EVER GIVE UP...... MY FRIEND
...DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
The War In Iraq: A Soldiers Perspective - Watch more Funny Videos****************************************AMERICA IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS IN A SHOEBOX ....ENTER.....SANDMAN.....AND THEN WE CAN GET THERE FROM HERE