View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

8/22/10

BOOK 1 BOOK 2 BOOK 3 THE SARA CHRONICLES

hello this is Dave today we are going to talk about reading and books ......well my wife not only is a RN NURSE she writes also ....and is hot ...how did i get blessed with her presence well I'm a smart damn good looking lucky SIMPLE GUY that's why!!!!! enough of me .... she is on 4th book now of a collection of great reading .....i don't care if you think you don't like books HELL i don't read much .......you will enjoy these ****look them up pick them up and read
you will get hooked.....DAVE
Welcome to Sara’s world- A place of confusion And sudden change. Strangers can become Best friends in a matter Of seconds. Enemies you didn’t Even know you had Will be ready to kill You on sight. You will travel To places that Aren’t listed on any Map, With atmospheres That could kill you. And you and your Friends possess powers That only exist in comic Books. Available online at…. amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, outskirtspress.com createspace.com, Keyword search l.hughes sara chronicles blogspot http://laurasday-laura. blogspot.com/ 5***** A wonderful start!, July 26, 2010 By Amy Willingham (Irvine, CA) - See all my reviews This review is from: The Sara Chronicles: The Beginning; Book 1 (Paperback) `The Sara Chronicles the Beginning Book 1' by L. Hughes is about twelve year old Sara Finklestein journey into discovery. It seems that some where someone made a huge mistake! Poor Sara is trapped into a world where her number one goal is to be invisible. We are not just talking about trying to be a wall flower and blend in with her school friends, but instead trying to be completely invisible to her entire family. The Finklestein's might be filthy rich and they have no problem giving their own kids the best clothes and food that money could buy, but when it comes to Sara she might as well be an ash tray. The family downgrades her at every opportunity with emotional abuse, yet Sara stands strong. Not until one day where Sara's world is flipped upside down, does her true potential shine. Sara finds herself in a new world, one where evil fights good but also one where she feels totally accepted and loved. But this is the start of her journey, for to save this world Sara needs to find two other remarkable children, seek out the Healing Stone, and then save their whole world before darkness overcomes everything. L. Hughes has a delightful writing style and a flow of words that keeps the pages turning. Perfect for tweens, or even younger children due to the language content, but don't get me wrong there is absolutely no bad language just some of the content might be better for a more advanced reader. I expect great things in the next two follow-up books by L. Hughes, and I can't wait to see what the future will hold for Sara and her companions! Can Sara do it? Will she have the strength to find the other two? What will happen after she rights the wrongs in this world, does it mean she has to go back to her abusive life? The answer to all of these questions can all be found in `The Sara Chronicles the Beginning Book 1'. Dare to believe! 5***** Adventure of a Lifetime!, August 13, 2010 By Cassie Mae (USA) - See all my reviews This review is from: The Sara Chronicles: Book Two-Evolution of us (Paperback) The Sara Chronicles Book Two: Evolution of us by L. Hughes is written very well. I did not have the chance to read the first book, but this second book breifly catches you up very well on what happened in the first book. (Although now that I read the second book, I want to read the first and third book as well!) My favorite part was the magical powers the main characters have and when the powers start to go haywire and the characters are unable to control them. I think at one time or another we all wish we had some kind of magical power. When we daydream about them, we don't think of the possibility of them not working correctly! It's scary when people start to disappear right into thin air. You wonder what is causing this or who is causing this tragedy. You wonder if they are dead or where exactly are they going? This book is loaded with excitement and quite the venture. I highly recommend this book to those that like to read fantasy books. This book would make a magnificent gift! http://laurasday-laura.blogspot.com/ 5***** Great Book for All, August 5, 2010 By Amethyst - See all my reviews This review is from: The Sara Chronicles: Book Three-The Return (Paperback) I had such a great time reading this book. Such a great time that I was terribly disappointed that I did not read the first two first. I enjoy magic and a great story line. This book had both. What a wonderful way to share this young woman's life with so many age groups. I think Ms L. Hughes knows how to write a story that has it all, action, adventure, magic, good guys, bad guys, and a story you don't want to stop reading. I would recommend this to anyone, I say start with number one though! Excellent read.
*****IT'S TIME 2 KICK BACK AND READ***** THANKS DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT