View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

8/3/10

**** Daily Presidential Tracking Poll Tuesday, August 03, 2010 The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15 (see trends). Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Political Class voters believe the nation has gotten off on the wrong track. Republicans hold an eight-point lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot. The number of Democrats in the nation held steady at 35.4% during July. The number of Republicans slipped a point to 31.8%. Overall, there has been little change in partisan identification during 2010. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of voters nationwide favor repeal of the recently passed health care law The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates are also available on Twitter and Facebook. Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. Rasmussen Reports compiles the numbers on a full-month basis. President Obama’s Approval Index rating fell to a new low for the full month of July. In the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary, Democrats have a 51-44 advantage and five states are Toss-Ups
....... HOW'S THAT CHANGE WORKING FOR YOU
.......DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT