View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

9/4/10

I REALLY LIKED THIS POST.....USE YOUR SEAT-BELT AND PLEASE DON'T EVER DRINK AND DRIVE MY FRIEND***HAVE A SAFE LABOR DAY

The term Operational Risk Management (ORM) is defined as a continual cyclic process which includes risk assessment, risk decision making, and implementation of risk controls, which results in acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance of risk. ORM is the oversight of operational risk, including the risk of loss resulting from inadequate or failed internal processes and systems, human factors, or from external events. I live by this and you should too......DAVE GOT THIS GOOD VIDEO FROM SOMEONE SO HERE IT IS ..... FIRST..MY STORY.......WELL WHILE IN THE MIDDLE EAST SOME 20 YEARS AGO DURING DESERT-SHIELD STORM I WAS IN A VERY BAD VEHICLE WRECK I REMEMBER IT LIKE IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY .....I WAS IN A M1008 REINFORCED MILITARY TRUCK LIKE THE ONE PICTURED...5 SOUL'S ON BOARD..THE OTHER VEHICLE A SMALL 1/4 TON PICKUP HAD 2 SOUL'S ON BOARD DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE INTENTION WAS WHO KNOWS ......I DO KNOW THEY RAN A STOP SIGN AT HIGH RATE OF SPEED ..RIGHT AT ME AND MY CREW....WELL I HIT THEM AT THERE DRIVER'S DOOR.....[T-BONE IF YOU MAY]..... AT 55 TO 65 MPH ...THEY WERE IN A SMALL PICKUP......YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME DRIVER DEAD ON IMPACT PASSENGER SHORTLY AFTER......BOTH VEHICLES WERE TOTALED I ON THE OTHER HAND HAD MY SEAT BELT ON AND JUST WALKED AWAY ....THE CAPT NEXT TO ME HURT BAD BUT ALIVE 3 MORE IN BACK VERY BANGED UP BUT ALIVE ONE WENT INTO SHOCK.....I BELIEVE TO THIS DAY THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED THAT DAY DID I NOT HAVE MY SEAT BELT ON .....I DO REALIZED THAT I AM ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH FOR ALL THE SHIT I HAVE DONE OR BEEN IN AND LIVE TO TELL.............IS IT LUCK ? OR JUST ORM, SAFETY OR GOOD TRAINING I BELIEVE SOME OF EACH*****ONCE AGAIN****** BUCKLE UP MY FRIEND AND BE SAFE *****DON'T RELY ON LUCK***** ALL OF MY CREW MADE A COMPLETE RECOVERY
THEY WERE LUCKY THAT DAY...BECAUSE THEY WERE WITH ME...DAVE...OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT
*************ONCE AGAIN I REALLY LIKED THIS POST.....USE YOUR SEAT-BELT AND PLEASE DON'T EVER DRINK AND DRIVE MY FRIEND*******DAVE