View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

11/10/10

TO ALL MY FELLOW VETS......DAVE

this is dedicated thankfully and respectfully to all those who run in when others run out. instead of talking, they act and give all for an ideal and a set of values that some will never understand. They don't walk in with loud mouths and baggy pants like superstars, but they are superstars nontheless and we are very grateful that these people exist and continue to make our nation proud. Thank you to all the veterans past and present some still here, others not, we are so grateful for you. ..DAVE
...
.......DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT