View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

10/14/12

Ronald Regan warned us




Just saying, the closer we get to this election- remember, it is not a question of which party you belong to, whether you like your candidate because he has a great personality, dresses and speaks well. It is the underlying message he gives ...
you. I get passionate about this because it is important to pay attention to what's being said and what is happening around you.There is no such thing as free money- for everyone that accepts things given without question- free money,benefits etc.... you are in fact paying for it with your freedom- you will say, do, and agree with anything you are told because of the fear of losing it all- and to the others that are being forced to comply with a system by paying more and more taxes and participate in programs that you do not agree with, because you are told it is law- your right to make important life choices such as health care, even freedom of opinion, unless it is "the right one" are slowly but surely being taken away from you. This isn't about one major party or the other, it is about where your country is going and right now it's going in a very bad direction and has been for awhile. Wake up and pray a lot before you vote this yr. It's not about the perfect man, it's about the one that will do his best in a very important job.Take control of your government, don't let it take control of you.
Dave
of Dave's simple spot
see you at the voting booth



President Ronald Reagan warned us about Barrack Hussein Obama many, many years ago. I think this further illustrates why Ronald Reagan was the greatest President in our history. He truly could recognize pure evil in his day and in our future. For me, the definition of evil is anyone that does not support our Republic and Constitution with their heart, mind and actions.
If you don’t agree with Ronald Reagan, then I say you are clueless what made this country so great and what is needed to return it to greatness. You would be a lost cause in my book. If you agree with Ronald Reagan, you are a patriot in my opinion and you will display that on election day. God bless our military and the United States of America!
                                        ............Dave