View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

11/12/12

America has become an “us vs. them” society.

MY  POST  ELECTION  RANT.......DAVE

Election day clearly spelled out that America has become an “us vs. them” society. The “them,” meaning those who are receiving government entitlements, now outnumber the “us” who do not, and they outvoted us. The election had almost nothing to do with guns, and our core voters apparently didn’t show up at the polls. Mitt Romney got two million less votes than McCain did in 2008. We lost the election before it started, because Mitt, as Rush Limbaugh recently pointed out, ran on a platform of hard work, what many of us here in the choir thing is the only thing that will bring America back from the precipice of destruction on which we now stand.

MY R1 WITH MODS



Obama ran as Santa Clause again. This time Santa even had free birth control pills, and that’s like sixty bucks a month.




How do you beat that? Thomas Jefferson once said, “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who would not.” If you saw the polls at 11am in Miami-Dade county, when “those who work” were mostly at work, it is easy to see how our democracy ceased to exist on Tuesday.

MY FNP 45
 
The election was bought and paid for by Santa Clause, with our own money, but everyone should understand that nobody in those long lines cared about taking away our guns, or pretty much anything besides not losing their government checks. America will not change. The powers that be will continue to demonize American capitalism and sell our future to China. And at some point our empty service based economy will most likely collapse, but that’s a story for another day, and it has little to do with guns for now.

MY SR1911
......................Dave
of Dave's simple spot






 MY  BULLSHIT  LAMP  BELOW  JUST  GOT  LIT  LADIES  SMOKE  THEM  IF  YOU  GOT  THEM
OK THE LAMP HAS BEEN RUBBED .........SO WHEN IS THE .....I'M TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT GENIE GONNA COME OUT AND BITE SOME ASS...
...................DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT

WELL YOU TELL ME .............. AM I SPEAKING THE TRUTH OR JUST BLOWING GENIE SMOKE UP YOUR ASS......??????
davidrhughes@sbcglobal.net
you send me a reply and I'll post it good or bad ..... stay safe ......Dave