View My Stats

About Me

My photo
altus, oklahoma, United States
If you don't love my country and flag go back to whatever rock you came from under ......at least out of my.......sights…....I DON'T LIKE SCUMBAGS ,SPAMMERS, CARJACKERS, FLAG BURNERS OR GEE-HODDERS !!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD MY FAMILY MY COUNTRY HER FLAG... and Military, MY BUG LIGHTS, OR THE GUYS I WORK WITH ...........and if you burn or even think of burning my country's flag...... you and I will have a very serious problem and trust me you don't want a serious problem with me .......... ***** YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME***** I love my 3 kids all girls ,5 grand kids and wife of 30 years marriage....and I love my job and the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE..... I will and have defended all of the above with my life..... when and if necessary **DAVE** **OF** **DAVE’S** **SIMPLE** **SPOT**

5/14/10

I WOULD PAY TO DO WHAT I DO AT WORK...!!!

I love what i do so much i would pay the government to do what i do. I love flying and i love my job ***HYDRO***DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT http://www.remtek.com/arms/sig/model/229/229.htm sig sauer p229...12+1..... and yes i own one.......DAVE The Ruger P-90 DC .45 7+1 and yes i own one...DAVE The hottest new pistol offering from SIGARMS is the new SIG SAUER Mosquito. Featuring a new polymer frame chambered in 22LR, the Mosquito is 90% the size of a P226 and the ideal choice for hours of shooting fun. It also makes the perfect hushpuppy with the silencer attached. And no I don't have a problem with pink ... and yes i own one .........DAVE Glock 21SF .45 13+1 I have mags that hold 17.......17+1 of .45 acp This weapon is my [main battle tank] if i may ....this is what i have in my well trained hand if someone makes that choice to break into my house whenever .........very nice.......and yes i own one....DAVE The Whisper "The Quiet Gun" is one of the most innovative Gamo high powered air rifles designed for quieter shooting with special ND 52 Technology. The technically advanced ND 52 technology is an integral non-removable noise dampener that reduces the noise up to 52% from standard spring air rifles! This new air rifle will change the way you think about hunting and shooting with air guns! THE GAMO WHISPER .177 SINGLE BREAK OVER at 1200 FPS ...YES IS HAS A SILENCER ON IT AND IT KICKS ASS .....AND YES I OWN one .....DAVE .32 acp llama.... produced around 1935-1936 i got this gun in 1980 from a guy who got it in 1962 .....mint condition......and yes i own one....Dave By design, the Judge is not really a hunting arm, though it could fill that role at close range, but is a pretty good choice for a firearm to carry while roaming the woods and wilderness for protection from snakes, wild dogs, and large animals. Like the all-steel Judge, it is also perfectly suited to the role of a "car gun" for defense against human predators while traveling the city streets and highways of our country. I have done a lot of traveling, both in autos and aircraft, and just about all the people that I have run across have been nice folks. However, regardless of what some would have you to believe, there is evil in this world, and some people are just downright mean. Watching the evening news can be depressing sometimes, seeing the terrible ways in which some human beings treat others. The police do a pretty good job of protecting the citizenry in general, but still, everyday, some people kill, hurt, rob, beat, stab, shoot, slice and just generally abuse other people. If you have a twenty-four hour a day cop at your side, you will probably be just fine. If not, you are responsible for protecting yourself and those whom depend upon you. You can protect yourself, or the police can show up later and draw a chalk line around your dead body.
The first rule of a gunfight is "have a gun"
the Taurus Judge Magnum Edition which can fire 3" shot shells. The 3" shot shell 000 buckshot version contains 5 pellets, which makes it more effective as a self-defense round. and yes i own one.........Dave Taurus' Ultra-Lite Judge .45 Colt/.410 Shotshell revolver. yes i own one....Dave The Public Defender wears a two inch barrel and a bobbed hammer, but is otherwise pure Judge. The compact revolver weighs in at one and three-quarters pounds, which is lighter than the full-sized Judge, and only a couple of ounces heaver than the UltraLite, but more compact than either. The Public defender is a much more concealable revolver than its full-sized brethren, hiding well in a belt or shoulder holster. The sights consist of a square notch in the frame for the rear, and a fiber optic front dovetailed into the barrel rib. The bobbed hammer is grooved to facilitate thumb-cocking the weapon for single action fire, and has the Taurus Security System key lock at the rear of the hammer. The Public Defender shown here is made primarily of stainless steel, and wears a satin finish. The cylinder holds five shots, and can be loaded with any standard .45 Colt or 2 ½ inch .410 shotshell load. The barrel/cylinder gap on the test gun measured five one-thousandths (.005) of an inch, and the single action and double action trigger pull weights measured four pounds, ten ounces and ten pounds, eight ounces, respectively. The single action pull is very crisp, and the double action is smooth and even throughout its travel. yes again i own one..........Dave HAVE A NICE DAY AND BE SAFE AND REMEMBER
IF YOU DON'T PROTECT YOURSELF WHO WILL
DAVE OF DAVE'S SIMPLE SPOT